Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Candy, fun costumes, cute kids, spooky decorations..........what's not to love??  Here's a couple of cute crafts I did this year.

First, is my take on ghost poop soup............a fun inexpensive little gift for family and friends.  I found the black mugs I was looking for at Dollar Tree........gotta LOVE that!  The little die cut stickers were also from there.  I had actually bought them for another craft and then a light bulb went off and I realized they would work for this as well (and it sure beats cutting my own when I got a whole pack for a buck!).  Gotta love those light bulb moments!  Some hot chocolate packets, mini-marshmallows, and a cute tag and I had a nice little seasonal gift for under $1.50 :) 



The next craft is just TOO adorable for words!  Using my adorable grandson Bud's handprint, we made really CUTE ghosts!  I used black cardstock cut to size, some white acrylic paint and Dollar Tree frames. Oh and a silver sharpie to write his name and the year.  Thankfully his Mommy was on hand to help as we made 3 of them and he's only a year old so we had to work quickly :)  Here's the adorable results............sorry about the flash spot on the glass.  I tried without the flash and it wasn't better.  Unfortunately my photographer (aka hubby) wasn't around when I needed the picture.  Still TOO cute :)


What's Halloween without some adorable pumpkins?


Here's Elmo..............


And Tigger....................



And THE most adorable pumpkin of all......................


Happy Halloween everyone!


Deb
















No comments: