Thursday, June 18, 2009

Goodwill Finds..........

My daughter and I went to visit JoAnn's yesterday to get some paper and other materials for baby shower invitations. There is a GW in the same shopping center so of course we had to spend some time there. They had LOADS of name brand clothing. The only thing I dislike about GW is they group their clothing by color so you have to go through all of it. I did manage to find a navy tank top (from Old Navy) and a pair of brown flip flops that are really thick and cushy. DD found a pair of maternity shorts for $4 (from Motherhood Maternity) and a pair of animal print slip on shoes for $3 (they were new). I didn't take pictures of any of that stuff. Unless it's vintage or baby stuff, clothes and shoes just aren't all that exciting! LOL


For the more exciting stuff..........
This interesting muffin/tart pan for $1.97. I have other molds/pans hanging above my kitchen cabinets so this will join them.



I thought this candle holder was neat. It was also $1.97. It will get a coat of paint eventually.


For 97 cents, this cute little tin will fit in with my vintage kitchen utensils :)


I couldn't find a name on these mugs but I thought the flowers were just so pretty. They were on 1/2 price so at 49 cents each, they made their way into my basket. They may become gifts with some tea or hot cocoa mix.


An interesting little jar for 47 cents. I'm sure it will find a home eventually!




Another nice family frame. No need to pay full price for frames when there is an abundance of them at yard sales and thrift stores!


A nice little assortment of items that were just the perfect pick-me-up for the dreary rainy week we've been having!

Deb

No comments: