Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday thrifting.............

Our weekend was a tad busy so we didn't go out to any sales on Saturday morning. Of course I needed my "fix" and I had some bags of clothes to take to the thrift store, so that presented the perfect opportunity :) My total was less than $10 and here are my finds.


Baby clothes of course! Most of it is Carters and the shoes are new. The little baseball onesie was on 1/2 price tag.

A tub of blocks for 75 cents. They'll probably be used in some kind of craft project.
I thought this birdhouse plate was cute and for 75 cents, the price was right.
A nice Eagles mug for my son-in-law for 50 cents!
A bag full of ocean inspired shower curtain rings. I'm redoing one of our bathrooms in a summer/ocean theme so these will be put to use somewhere.
Not pictured is a set of black shower curtain rings that go just perfectly with the Pottery Barn shower curtain I found a few weeks back, a new in package acrylic block for mounting a stamp, and some nice baby hangers. I love getting a bag of stuff for under $10. Linking this over to Rhoda's party at Southern Hospitality.
Happy Thrifting!
Deb

2 comments:

Printersdevil said...

I love the shower curtain rings. Great addition for your bath redo.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Deb, you got some great clothes & neat things.